Who We Are
Who We Are
A professional organization of passionate, trained instructors wanting to help lead and motivate individuals on their fitness journeys.
We don’t just change the scale…we change lives.
2021 Fitness Instructor or the Year (Kyra)
2021 Yoga Instructor of the Year (Allison)
2020 People’s Choice
2020 MJBex nominee for Marketing
2020 RBC Nominee for Women of Influence
2019 Community Involvement Of The Year
2019 PRISM Award Winner
2019 Group of the Year Nominee
2019 RBC Woman Of Influence Nominee
2018 Entrepreneur Of The Year
2018 Fitness Instructor Of The Year
Level 1: These classes are designed for people starting their fitness journeys or used as a pairing with an L2 or L3 class. They can easily be modified, and are designed to help train your body to get to the next level in our training and stamina.
Level 2: These classes are intermediate classes. They will work you cardiovascular system and muscles at peak performance. L2 classes are deigned for individuals that have a regular and consistent fitness regime and exercise 3-5 times a week.
Level 3: Working at 75-100% capacity for most of the class. Designed for individuals that want the most out of one stand alone workout. The trainers will give exercises that challenge and push their participants. Modifications can be given but you will be encouraged to work at your maximum level.
DFWK Core & Values
- Bring your best everyday.
- Build a positive team environment
- Be confident, yet humble.
- Pursue continual learning and growth
- Embrace and drive positive change.
- If it isn’t fun, it doesn’t get done…make it fun.
- Passion is contagious; pay it forward.
- Build strong relationships through transparency and honesty.
- Treat people with respect, compassion and kindness.
- Lead by example.
Meet The Trainers
- SPRA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Dance 2Fit Master Trainer
- Zumba Gold
- Nutrition 100
- Mobility and Stability Lower Back Specialist
- Bootcamp Essentials
- Created of DFWK and Dance Fitness
- Fitness: I absolutely love leading and motivating others in their fitness journeys! It’s a true passion that feeds my soul!
Anything that involves being with my friends and family.
I love to travel anywhere the wind takes me, but my favorite destinations would be the mountains and any beach!
Any meal that I can share with family and friends. But I love me a good Earls meal and any type of carbonated, sugar free drinks!
SPRA certified group fitness instructor
- Exercise Theory
- Total Body Conditioning
Additional certifications (through SPRA)
- Step & Choreography
- Barre Above
Faith, people, travel, food, performing arts, and igniting the extraordinary in others to believe in their highest potential.
Anything involving people!! I love trying new things and seeing new places.
(I also love to daaaaaaance!)
Possibly one of the most difficult questions to answer. Top of the list: sushi, Indian cuisine, Christmas party hor d’oeuvres, and anything from a French bakery.
- SPRA certified: Group Theory, Strength/Exercise & Cycling
- Certification Mossa Group Centergy
- Certified TRX Group Suspension Training
Motivating through fitness
Hanging with family & friends & Shopping!!!!
Home cooked Turkey dinner with all trimmings
CPT with specialties in weight loss and senior rehab
Currently enrolled in the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition to become a Holistic Nutritionist.
Leading people toward optimal health. Helping our community to become richer in wellness through emotional, physical and spiritual growth.
Gardening with my tiny creature.
Sweet Potato fries w chipotle!!
Working towards SPRA Group Fitness Instructor
- My family
- Crafting and building. I love creating something out of nothing and sharing my creations with people around me.
- Bike riding with my family,
If I have to pick just 1 food as a favorite it is definitely garlic bread
200 hr Yoga Fundamentals Teacher Training
Sharing in the beauty that is Yoga!
Allison loves travelling and spending time with her family!
Steak on the grill!