Who We Are
Meet OUR TEAM
- Certified Nutritionist ISSA
- Personal Health Coach ISSA
- ELITE Athlete Trainer ISSA
- SPRA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Dance 2Fit Master Trainer
- Zumba Gold
- Nutrition 100
- Mobility and Stability Lower Back Specialist
- Bootcamp Essentials
- Created of DFWK and Dance Fitness
- Fitness: I absolutely love leading and motivating others in their fitness journeys! It’s a true passion that feeds my soul!
Anything that involves being with my friends and family.
I love to travel anywhere the wind takes me, but my favorite destinations would be the mountains and any beach!
Any meal that I can share with family and friends. But I love me a good Earls meal and any type of carbonated, sugar free drinks!
SPRA certified group fitness instructor
- Exercise Theory
- Total Body Conditioning
Additional certifications (through SPRA)
- Step & Choreography
- Barre Above
Faith, people, travel, food, performing arts, and igniting the extraordinary in others to believe in their highest potential.
Anything involving people!! I love trying new things and seeing new places.
(I also love to daaaaaaance!)
Possibly one of the most difficult questions to answer. Top of the list: sushi, Indian cuisine, Christmas party hor d’oeuvres, and anything from a French bakery.
- SPRA certified: Group Theory, Strength/Exercise & Cycling
- Certification Mossa Group Centergy
- Certified TRX Group Suspension Training
Motivating through fitness
Hanging with family & friends & Shopping!!!!
Home cooked Turkey dinner with all trimmings
- Certified Personal Trainer (ISSA)
- Certified Nutrition Coach (ISSA)
- Helping people realize their fitness potential and goals. I love helping people and seeing them reach goals they never thought were possible.
- Travelling, fishing, hockey and football.
- Chicken breast with mushroom rice!
STRONG STUDIO MANAGER & Event Coordinator for EXPLORE STRONG
Working towards SPRA Group Fitness Instructor
- My family
- Crafting and building. I love creating something out of nothing and sharing my creations with people around me.
- Bike riding with my family,
If I have to pick just 1 food as a favorite it is definitely garlic bread
Social Media Director
Cara has a passion for Social Media and applies her talent within all aspects of the studio. From content creation, design, video recording and more.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND ALL THINGS HUMAN CONNECTION!
Cara loves spending time with her family and friends. You can find her adventuring with her family or curled up with her favourite book!
Sausage and perogies!
- Senior home class educator
- Laurie has been a member of The Strong Studio for almost 2 years now. Her own personal fitness journey started when she joined our first Top Dropper. Since then she has been dedicated to living a healthy and balanced lifestyle which has resulted in her losing over 100 pounds!
- My family
- My journey of living a healthy lifestyle, and motivating others to reach their own goals.
- Spending time with family and friends.
- I love cooking and baking!
- Going for long walks, watching movies, and camping.
Graduated with honours from Alberta College of Massage Therapy
RMT registered with MTAS and CMMOTA.
Assisting people in their health and wellness journeys by providing quality massage services to help people recover and heal.
Reading novels and watching Netflix with my wife.
Level 1: These classes are designed for people starting their fitness journeys or used as a pairing with an L2 or L3 class. They can easily be modified, and are designed to help train your body to get to the next level in our training and stamina.
Level 2: These classes are intermediate classes. They will work you cardiovascular system and muscles at peak performance. L2 classes are deigned for individuals that have a regular and consistent fitness regime and exercise 3-5 times a week.
Level 3: Working at 75-100% capacity for most of the class. Designed for individuals that want the most out of one stand alone workout. The trainers will give exercises that challenge and push their participants. Modifications can be given but you will be encouraged to work at your maximum level.
DFWK Core & Values
- Bring your best everyday.
- Build a positive team environment
- Be confident, yet humble.
- Pursue continual learning and growth
- Embrace and drive positive change.
- If it isn’t fun, it doesn’t get done…make it fun.
- Passion is contagious; pay it forward.
- Build strong relationships through transparency and honesty.
- Treat people with respect, compassion and kindness.
- Lead by example.