Strong Studio by DFWK
“She is Strong” Prov 31:25
This fall join the super successful Top Dropper Weight Loss Challenge! Over 500 people throughout Saskatchewan have participated so far with thousands of pounds and inches lost. The average weight loss is 24 pounds in just 10 weeks!
This challenge, based off body percentage lost, and is lead and supported by 8 certified trainers, and certified wholistic nutrition coach Nicole Trautman.
Nutrition and fitness go hand in and hand and we have created a 10 week program that we know will give you results! ***you do NOT have to be a Strong Studio member! Classes are included, but you can work out anywhere you like!
Here’s what your $150 entry fee will get you:
(Discount for registering with a group of 6: $135)
- A swag bag worth over $500 filled with things like:
- Your meal plan and guide
- A 5 card punch pass to The Strong Studio
- A 1 month subscription to The Strong Studio on demand
- A $25 Triple Threat Gift Card
- A gift certificate for Brett’s RMT
- Custom Wood Sign from Sunni Raes Design
- Beauty Avenue Gift Certificates
- Swag, Deals and Merch from all our Top Sponsors like Wrapture Salon and Spa and Supplement King
- And of course your chance to win 1 of 2 Banff Getaway Vacations or 1 of 4 runner up prizes packages! That’s 6 massive prize packs to be won!
Here’s how to enter:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org With the following info:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Please send your etransfer to email@example.com. If you’d like to pay by credit card please indicate in your registration email and you will be sent an invoice.
Once the registration is paid you will be sent the link to private challenge page.
Live Strong Wellness Centre
Located at 107 Main St Moose Jaw
LIVE Strong by DFWK is our brand new wellness centre. The Strong Studio believes in taking a wholistic approach to wellness. Physically, mentally and nutritionally. We have partnered with several professionals in the industry to bring you everything you need you need in one convenient location.
At The Strong Studio your health and safety is our number one priority. With that in mind we want to ensure you have a professional, welcoming and uplifting place to reach your fitness goals.
We will be taking a maximum of 30 students per class. This allows a generous 6 feet between participants so we can comfortably follow social distancing rules. Please see below for a complete list of covid-19 updates and policies.
New Health Guidelines & Safety Rules:
New Health Guidelines & Safety Rules:
1. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your class.
2. When you arrive please use the provided hand sanitizer.
3. When you arrive please move towards one of the designated “personal work out area” (PWA) to ensure social distancing is being practised.
4. If you are staying for multiple classes please stay in the same PWA as your first class.
5. All equipment is required to be sanitized before and after each class. The instructor will spray sanitizer so that the bottle does not have to be passed around and only 1 person handles it, participants will wipe.
6. If you have any flu like symptoms or have come in contact with anyone with similar symptoms please stay home until everyone has been deemed healthy
7. If you have travelled outside of the country, please refrain from to class for the 14 day quarantine period
8. Please bring your own water bottle filled with water. There is a Culligan machine at the studio however to keep as many germs at bay as possible, it is preferred to fill them at home (touching the spouts etc)
9. If you have your own equipment (bundles) please bring them. There is also the option to purchase your own bundle if you do not yet have one (2 discs, a theraband, bender ball, mini band, skipping rope for $69 tax in)
10. High traffic surfaces will be disinfected between each class
Annual Perks Membership (optional) – $110
Monthly All Access Pass – $110
Membership Price – $99
10 Class Punch Card – $130
Membership Price – $117
Small Group Training – Prices Vary
Drop In – $15
*All prices include tax
JOIN OUR Studio.
Who We Are
A professional organization of passionate, trained instructors wanting to help lead and motivate individuals on their fitness journeys.
We don’t just change the scale…we change lives.
2021 Fitness Instructor of the Year (Kyra)
2021 Yoga Instructor of the Year (Allison)
2020 People’s Choice
Big & Bold
2020 MJBex nominee for Marketing
2020 RBC Nominee for Women of Influence
2019 Community Involvement Of The Year
2019 PRISM Award Winner
2019 Group of the Year Nominee
2019 RBC Woman Of Influence Nominee
2018 Entrepreneur Of The Year
2018 Fitness Instructor Of The Year
Thanks Strong Studio!
Thank you Kyra!