Strong Studio by DFWK
“She is Strong” Prov 31:25
Are You Up For a Challenge?
Moose Jaws Top Dropper!
This fall The Strong Studio along with Homefield, Discover Moose Jaw and Mix 103 are bringing you a city wide challenge that you don’t want to miss out on!
It doesn’t matter what you do to stay active, where you work out, or how much you have to lose! This competition is for you! The challenge is based off BMI (Body mass index) so whether you have 15 or 100 pounds to lose, you’re all in the running!
With the support and backing from certified trainers and nutritionists, we have created a community full passion, huge incentives, and a ton of cheer leading and encouraging you along the way!
Here’s what you need to know!
$150 per person
$275 per couple
$100 per person in the same work place with a 5 person entry minimum
What your Entry Fee gets you:
•Before and after pictures
•Before and after weight and measurements
•Before and after tank top provided by Triple Threat apparel ($75 Value)
•Personalized Meal plan from Notorious Food & Fitness ($500 value)
•5 card Punch Pass for The Strong Studio ($60 value)
•Information course on why and how to diet with Notorious Food and Fitness
•Private Facebook Support Group
•Weekly challenges and prizes
•A bag full of hundreds of dollars in swag from local sponsors and business
Grand Prize of Cash and Prizes Worth Over $5000!
Runner Up Prize Packages Worth Over $500 each!
Registration dues can be made via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person by cash, debit or credit at The Strong Studio.
At The Strong Studio your health and safety is our number one priority. With that in mind we want to ensure you have a professional, welcoming and uplifting place to reach your fitness goals.
We will be taking a maximum of 30 students per class. This allows a generous 6 feet between participants so we can comfortably follow social distancing rules. Please see below for a complete list of covid-19 updates and policies.
New Health Guidelines & Safety Rules:
1. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your class.
2. When you arrive please use the provided hand sanitizer.
3. When you arrive please move towards one of the designated “personal work out area” (PWA) to ensure social distancing is being practised.
4. If you are staying for multiple classes please stay in the same PWA as your first class.
5. All equipment is required to be sanitized before and after each class. The instructor will spray sanitizer so that the bottle does not have to be passed around and only 1 person handles it, participants will wipe.
6. If you have any flu like symptoms or have come in contact with anyone with similar symptoms please stay home until everyone has been deemed healthy
7. If you have travelled outside of the country, please refrain from to class for the 14 day quarantine period
8. Please bring your own water bottle filled with water. There is a Culligan machine at the studio however to keep as many germs at bay as possible, it is preferred to fill them at home (touching the spouts etc)
9. If you have your own equipment (bundles) please bring them. There is also the option to purchase your own bundle if you do not yet have one (2 discs, a theraband, bender ball, mini band, skipping rope for $69 tax in)
10. High traffic surfaces will be disinfected between each class
Annual Perks Membership (optional) – $110
Monthly All Access Pass – $110
Membership Price – $99
10 Class Punch Card – $130
Membership Price – $117
Small Group Training – Prices Vary
Drop In – $15
*All prices include tax
JOIN OUR Studio.
Who We Are
A professional organization of passionate, trained instructors wanting to help lead and motivate individuals on their fitness journeys.
We don’t just change the scale…we change lives.
2020 MJBex nominee for Marketing
2020 RBC Nominee for Women of Influence
2019 Community Involvement Of The Year
2019 PRISM Award Winner
2019 Group of the Year Nominee
2019 RBC Woman Of Influence Nominee
2018 Entrepreneur Of The Year
2018 Fitness Instructor Of The Year
Thanks Strong Studio!
Thank you Kyra!